Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text of the manuscript is 1.3 spaces apart with the type of writing Calibri Light 11 points. Paper type B5 (JIS B5) with a top margin of 2 cm, bottom 2 cm, left 2.5 cm, right 2 cm.
- The title of the text is singularly spaced; using a 14-point font, a maximum of 20 words, the author's name, affiliate, and email are written separately, the email does not use italics and is not underlined, written in a 12-point font for the author's name, 11 points for affiliates and emails.
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.